Monday, October 28, 2013

Snupped

Cardigan: Primark | Dress: ModCloth | Tights: Calzedonia | Laptop Case: Snupped

This adorable laptop case is from Snupped. You can actually customize it - feel free to pick a pattern, choose the colours and, of course, let them know which laptop model you own, and they will create this handmade, personalized case. Considering the fact that I'm the clumsiest girl ever, this case came in handy, preventing my darling (and slightly heavy) laptop to get smashed, when I stuffed it forcefully into my backpack. How convenient.
There are so many pretty and quirky prints that it was quite hard to pick a favourite... Instead of bananas, I went for the classic baroque blue and white. I don't think I would even take myself serious if I had a banana print laptop case. Oh well.

19 comments:

  1. Estás tão bem na primeira foto. Adoro o padrão que escolheste, ando á procura de uma capa de almofada exactamente igual.
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda! Mas parece que estás a cumprir uma promessa...Lol
    Gostei dos tons! Muito harmonioso.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ai que lindinha! gosto da ideia de uma capa feita consoante os nossos gostos, a minha é de um cinzentão morto que não tem graça nenhuma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que estilo, upa upa. Bonita como tudo :) Amo, amo, amo! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore the baroque print and I love the coordinating outfit, super pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your sweet words on my last post, they brightened my day!
    This dress is really, really pretty and I love how you styles it with that white cardi and tights! Also, that laptop case is super cute!

    Have a great week,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que bonita. Adoro as tuas roupinhas, sempre tão fofinhas e com aquela inspiração vintage! Que cute! :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually don't think I have ever actually seen a real picture of you... You are a beauty for sure! Your eyes are amazing! So big and such a lovely colour. Therefore, I demand more outfit posts please. So my tiny eyes at least widen a little when they look in awe at yours!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A capinha para o computador é muito gira mas o teu vestidinho não fica nada atrás! Tão cute e tu estás tão bonitinha :3

    SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. so sweet :) adoro o look!

    http://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh la la, you look so lovely <3 I could cuddle you all day <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this outfit - the colour is gorgeous! You're really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww que fofinha! Estás mesmo gira :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This dress is beautiful and you look stunning.

    ReplyDelete