Saturday, February 11, 2017

Dear Dublin



It's been 2 years. 2 years since I started calling Dublin home sweet home, sometimes bittersweet, sweet and sour, sweetheart. I've been blindly in love with Dublin's dichotomies. The city of silver sunsets, of kids in the Liberties playing with fire extinguishers, of horseshit and urine, of 3am Smithwicks, of soggy takeaway chips and naan bread, of still feeling like a tourist everytime I turn around the corner only to come across a brand new angle of a well-known street. My heart is chained to Dublin as I cross Grattan Bridge only to witness a sunless sunrise.

8 comments:

  1. I always love your photos of Dublin. It sounds like an awesome place to live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3
    https://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dublin sounds like such a great place! I've never been before but I'd love to go there one day because I know there's so much history there and it's such a unique place.

    littlehenrylee.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorei a primeira foto! lembra-me o This is England, dunno why...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tb pensei no mesmo ahaha 80s style

      adoro as tuas fotos!
      https://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

      Delete
  5. Das coisas que mais gostei em Dublin foi das portas
    coloridas. E da descontração das pessoas.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, your photography is enchanting. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photography. I've only spent the shortest time of in Dublin, I'd love to go back one day.

    annie | appletoothpaste

    ReplyDelete