Saturday, March 30, 2013

Prada Candy L'Eau by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola



Legendary Roman Coppola and brilliant Wes Anderson team up on this short film to celebrate Prada's new fragrance: Prada Candy L'Eau. Léa Seydoux is starring Prada Candy once again and isn't she absolutely adorable? So pretty, so beautiful and so lovely! Also, one of my favourite french actresses. I love this short film! It's fun, romantic and aesthetically delightful!

O lendário Roman Coppola junta-se ao brilhante Wes Anderson num pequeno filme que celebra a nova fragrância Prada: Prada Candy L'Eau. Léa Seydoux protagoniza mais uma vez  Prada Candy e não a acham absolutamente adorável? Tão bonita, tão cativante e encantadora! É também uma das minhas actrizes fancesas preferidas. Adorei esta curta-metragem! É romântica, divertida e esteticamente deliciosa!

6 comments:

  1. Is this a new variation of Prada Candy? I will definitely be checking this out as it's my favourite perfume x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I wish it was cheaper so I could purchase it. x

      Delete
  2. Estou viciada neste vídeo, é delicioso!! E estou ansiosa para experimentar o perfume ;)**

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has Coppola written all over it! I recognized the actress by her voice... she was in Midnight in Paris! This is amazing! I don't know how I managed never to have seen it! I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and (if you like) follow with GFC and Blog Lovin'! I also have a giveaway on now!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she was! She is so beautiful! Thank You, Signe, I just followed you back :)

      Delete