Monday, October 21, 2013

Porto


I love Lisbon but there is something about Porto that makes me feel at home. I took these photos hours before my flight (I'll let you know where I went to in the next post) and I can't wait to come back and eat francesinhas (yes, plural) under those silver skies that contrast so beautifully with all the bright colours and darkness all over the streets. Porto (and the Northern area of Portugal in general) is one of the most nostalgic places I've ever been and I'm glad to see how wonderful is this small yet picturesque country when it comes to landscape diversity.

3 comments:

  1. ah andei tanto por aí durante o meu estágio :D adorei!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Porto é uma cidade linda! A estação de São Bento é um must!
    Adoro aqueles falsos moradores do prédio decadente! Até acenam...:-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. O Porto é uma cidade maravilhosa. Tirei o meu curso na Universidade do Porto e esta cidade vai ficar sempre <3

    ReplyDelete